Credit Voucher FAQ

How can my school send me a Gift Voucher?

First you must be registered with mychalkface, although you don’t need to have bought a Credit Voucher. Your school then buys a Credit Voucher, and opens the ‘My Account’ section (see top menu bar) in which there is a box which has a clickable link to ‘send Gift Certificate’. Your school must fill in your details and the amount being sent. You will receive an email informing you of this, containing a Redemption code.

For further Help and FAQ's Please Click HERE
Please enter your Credit Voucher redemption code:
Copyright © 2018 My Chalkface. Powered by Zen Cart